Are you Frightened or confused? Concerned that you are in an abusive relationship?
Just imagine the name of the person you are thinking about in the space below when answering these questions.
1. Has ___________ tried to stop you from seeing your friends or family?
2. Has ___________ prevented you from continuing or starting education, or from work?
3. Does ___________ constantly check up on you or follow you?
4. Does ___________ unjustly blame you of flirting or of having affairs with others?
5. Does ___________ constantly humiliate, criticise or insult you in front of other people?
6. Have you been ever afraid of ___________?
7. Have you ever changed your behaviour because you are afraid of what ___________ might do or say to you?
8. Have ___________ ever threatened or hurt you or your children?
9. Has ___________ ever kept track, not given money for necessities for you and your children?
10. Has ___________ ever forced you to do something that you really did not want to do?
11. Has ___________ ever tried to control you by telling false or hurting statements like you be deported because of your immigration status?
12. Has ___________ ever threatened to take your children away, or said he would refuse to let you take them with you, or even to see them, if you left him?
13. Has ___________ ever forced you to have sex with him or with other people? Has he made you participate in sexual activities that you were uncomfortable with?
14. Has ___________ ever tried to prevent your leaving the house?
15. Does ___________ blame his use of alcohol or drugs for his behaviour?